International Society for Pharmeceutical Engineering (ISPE) Carolina-South Atlantic Chapter is a not-for-profit volunteer society of technical professionals who apply their practical knowledge in the regulated pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industries. The Chapter is committed to the advancement of the educational and technical efficiency of its nearly 1300 members through forums for the exchange of ideas and practical experience. ISPE-CaSA serves members from the six state region of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, and Tennessee.
ISPE-CaSA is one of ISPE's more than 30 North American Chapters and worldwide Affiliates. ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of the Society's largest and most active chapters, and was awarded ISPE's prestigious Chapter Excellence Award in 1997, 1998 and 2000, and Chapter of the Year in 2008, 2007, 2006, 2003, 2001, 2000, 1998 & 1997. ISPE-CaSA was recognized in October 2014 by ISPE with the Affiliate-Chapter Award for Innovation and Society Support.
- Tuesday, August 27, 2019 ISPE-CaSA Annual Meeting & Planning Session, Raleigh, NC More Info REGISTER HERE
- Thursday, September 19, 2019 ISPE-CaSA Young Professional's Symposium, Cary, NC More Info REGISTER HERE
- Thursday, September 19, 2019 ISPE-CaSA Women in Pharma Networking Event, Cary, NC More Info REGISTER HERE
- Thursday, September 26, 2019 ISPE-CaSA Therapeutic Thursday, Crafty Bastards Restaurant & Pub, Gainesville, FL - sponsored by AEI More Info no registration required
- Thursday, September 26, 2019 ISPE-CaSA Therapeutic Thursday, Winslow'sTavern, Greenville, NC - sponsored by PCI More Info no registration required
- Monday, October 14, 2019 ISPE-CaSA 2nd Annual Greater Atlanta Golf Tournament, Braselton, GA More info REGISTER HERE
- Monday, October 14, 2019 ISPE-CaSA Women in Pharma Wine Tasting, Braselton, GA More info Pre-REGISTER HERE
- Thursday, October 17, 2019 ISPE-CaSA Oktoberfest, Durham, NC More info REGISTER HERE
- SAVE THE DATE:
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020 ISPE-CaSA 27th Annual Technology Conference, Durham Convention Center, Durham, NC
ISPE-CaSA General Refund Policy: Payment for ISPE CASA event registrations and sponsorships can be made by check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or sometimes Discover. Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified by the event registration or sponsorship site. In the case an event is cancelled by ISPE CASA, a written request for credit towards a future event should be submitted to email@example.com within 10 business days following the date of the scheduled event. Requests submitted after this period may not be approved.