ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic Chapter is a not-for-profit volunteer society of technical professionals who apply their practical knowledge in the regulated pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industries. The Chapter is committed to the advancement of the educational and technical efficiency of its nearly 1300 members through forums for the exchange of ideas and practical experience.
ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of ISPE's more than 30 North American Chapters and worldwide Affiliates. ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of the Society's largest and most active chapters, and was awarded ISPE's prestigious Chapter Excellence Award in 1997, 1998 and 2000, and Chapter of the Year in 2008, 2007, 2006, 2003, 2001, 2000, 1998 & 1997.
ISPE-CaSA was just recognized in October 2014 by ISPE with the Affiliate-Chapter Award for Innovation and Society Support!
*View the Latest ISPE-CaSA Newsletter*
Selected Future ISPE-CaSA Events
- ISPE-CaSA (for students) Resume and Interviewing Skills Workshop - Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 5:00-7:30 pm - BTEC at NCSU, Raleigh, 850 Oval Drive, Raleigh, NC - free but pre-registration is required
- ISPE-CaSA Therapeutic Thursday - January 29, 2015, 5:30-8:30 pm - Twain's Brewpub & Billiards, 211 East Trinity Place, Decatur, GA 30030 - no pre-registration required
- 22nd Annual ISPE-CaSA Life Sciences Technology Conference - Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - Raleigh Convention Center, 500 S. Salisbury St., Raleigh, NC
2015 - SAVE THE DATE!
- NCSU/ISPE Career Fair - Friday, March 27, 2015 - McKimmon Center, Raleigh, NC
- Tri-Sci Expo - Saturday - April 11, 2015 - North Carolina Museum of Life Sciences, Raleigh, NC