ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic Chapter is a not-for-profit volunteer society of technical professionals who apply their practical knowledge in the regulated pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industries. The Chapter is committed to the advancement of the educational and technical efficiency of its nearly 1300 members through forums for the exchange of ideas and practical experience. ISPE-CaSA serves members from the six state region of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, and Tennessee.
ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of ISPE's more than 30 North American Chapters and worldwide Affiliates. ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of the Society's largest and most active chapters, and was awarded ISPE's prestigious Chapter Excellence Award in 1997, 1998 and 2000, and Chapter of the Year in 2008, 2007, 2006, 2003, 2001, 2000, 1998 & 1997. ISPE-CaSA was recognized in October 2014 by ISPE with the Affiliate-Chapter Award for Innovation and Society Support.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017 - Therapeutic Thursday, Crossbones Tavern, 114 E. 5th Street, Greenville, NC - 5:30-7:30pm - sponsored by PCI - No registration required.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017 - Therapeutic Thursday, Lean Draft House, 600 Hopkins St. SW, Atlanta, GA - 5:30-7:30pm - sponsored by nne - No registration required.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017 - Therapeutic Thursday, T/B/D, Ft. Lauderdale, FL - 5:30-7:30pm - CANCELLED
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - West Pharmaceutical Talk & Tour, 1028 Innovation Way, Kinston, NC - 5:45-7:30pm - REGISTER HERE
- Thursday, October 19, 2017 - YP/Student Education & Networking Event, NCCU BRITE Building, 302 E. Lawson St, Durham, NC - 6:30-8:30pm - REGISTER HERE
- ISPE International 2017 ANNUAL MEETING & EXPO, 29 Oct. - 1 Nov. | San Diego, CA Watch Video REGISTER HERE
SAVE THE DATE:
- Wednesday, December 13, 2017 Biogen Talk & Tour, RTP, NC
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018 25th Annual ISPE-CaSA Life Sciences and Technology Conference, Raleigh Convention Center
ISPE-CaSA General Refund Policy: Payment for ISPE CASA event registrations and sponsorships can be made by check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover. Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified by the event registration or sponsorship site. In the case an event is cancelled by ISPE CASA, a written request for credit towards a future event should be submitted to email@example.com within 10 business days following the date of the scheduled event. Requests submitted after this period may not be approved.