ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic Chapter is a not-for-profit volunteer society of technical professionals who apply their practical knowledge in the regulated pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industries. The Chapter is committed to the advancement of the educational and technical efficiency of its nearly 1300 members through forums for the exchange of ideas and practical experience.
ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of ISPE's more than 30 North American Chapters and worldwide Affiliates. ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of the Society's largest and most active chapters, and was awarded ISPE's prestigious Chapter Excellence Award in 1997, 1998 and 2000, and Chapter of the Year in 2008, 2007, 2006, 2003, 2001, 2000, 1998 & 1997.
*View the Latest ISPE-CaSA Newsletter*
Selected Future ISPE-CASA Events
SAVE THE DATE:
- ISPE-CaSA Therapeutic Thursday - April 17, 2014 - 5:30-8:30 pm
- ISPE-CaSA Education Event - Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 3:00-5:00 pm - Hamner Conference Center Auditorium, NC Biotech Center - Research Triangle Park, NC (Reception immediately following 5-6 pm in Glaxo Galleria - in place of April Therapeutic Thursday)
- TOPIC: "Role of Modern Analytics in the Development of Control Strategies for Complex Biotechnology Derived Products" - presented by Dr. Steven Kozlowski, Head of the Office of Biotechnology, Food & Drug Administration (video-conference)
- ISPE-CaSA Therapeutic Thursday - May 1, 2014 - 5:30-8:30 pm
- ISPE-CaSA Golf Tournament - May 19, 2014 - Prestonwood Country Club, Cary, NC
- 2014 ISPE Annual Meeting - October 12-15, Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV
- SAVE THE DATE: 22nd Annual ISPE-CaSA Life Sciences Technology Conference - Tuesday, May 5, 2015 - Raleigh Convention Center, 500 S. Salisbury St., Raleigh, NC