ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic Chapter is a not-for-profit volunteer society of technical professionals who apply their practical knowledge in the regulated pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industries. The Chapter is committed to the advancement of the educational and technical efficiency of its nearly 1300 members through forums for the exchange of ideas and practical experience. ISPE-CaSA serves members from the six state region of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, and Tennessee.
ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of ISPE's more than 30 North American Chapters and worldwide Affiliates. ISPE Carolina-South Atlantic is one of the Society's largest and most active chapters, and was awarded ISPE's prestigious Chapter Excellence Award in 1997, 1998 and 2000, and Chapter of the Year in 2008, 2007, 2006, 2003, 2001, 2000, 1998 & 1997. ISPE-CaSA was recognized in October 2014 by ISPE with the Affiliate-Chapter Award for Innovation and Society Support.
- Thursday, November 29, 2018 Therapeutic Thursday, World of Beer - Tioga, 140 SW 128th St., Ste B, Gainesville, FL - 5:30-7:30pm - sponsored by Affiliated Engineers - No registration required.
- Thursday, December 6, 2018 Therapeutic Thursday and Toys for Tots, Societa, 5311 South Miami Blvd, Durham, NC - 5:30-7:30pm - sponsored by NNE - No registration required.
- Saturday, February 2, 2019 ISPE-CaSA Annual Winter Gala, The Umstead Hotel & Spa, Cary, NC Register Here
- SAVE THE DATE:
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019 ISPE-CaSA 26th Annual Life Sciences & Technology Conference - registration coming soon!
- Monday, May 20, 2019 ISPE-CaSA 25th Annual Golf Tournament, Prestonwood Country Club, Cary, NC
ISPE-CaSA General Refund Policy: Payment for ISPE CASA event registrations and sponsorships can be made by check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or sometimes Discover. Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified by the event registration or sponsorship site. In the case an event is cancelled by ISPE CASA, a written request for credit towards a future event should be submitted to email@example.com within 10 business days following the date of the scheduled event. Requests submitted after this period may not be approved.